Cayenne prides itself in having the cleanest stock in South Africa. Our imported motorcycles are handpicked by an independent specialist and are guaranteed to be accident free. Our imported motorcycles are often thought to be ‘brand new’ as they have not had to deal with the harsh African conditions. These motorcycles, often referred to as 'parallel or grey imports', are manufactured in exactly the same factory as those imported by local distributors!
All our motorcycles carry a warranty which are either held by the local importer or ourselves. As South Africa’s largest motorcycle dealer we guarantee spares availability and we’re so confident in the quality of our stock we gladly offer a 14 day exchange policy and a guaranteed buy back.
Original documents required for Finance:
• Barcoded ID document
• Drivers I Learners licence.
• Proof of residence not older than 2 months
(Lease agreement/water & Lights -only).
• Payslip not older than 2 months.
• 3 month's bank statements.
Company documents/ same as above PLUS
• CK documents.
• 4 month's Bank statements of business account
• Proof of business address not older than 2 months.
• Traffic register certificate and proxy Identity document.
NOW Available in:
Bloemfontein – 051 430 1237
Kyalami – 011 244 1900
Cayenne @ Droomers - Cape Town - 021 948 0871
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm Saturdays and Public Holidays: 8am - 1pm